· The Dyson Pure Cool Me™ personal air purifier and fan uses new Dyson Core Flow Technology™to deliver clean air and comfortable, controlled cooling
· The Dyson Lightcycle™task light provides the right light for the right time of day, intelligently adjusted for age, task and daily routine.
· The Dyson V11™ Absolute cord-free vacuum intelligently optimizes power and run time, and displays how much run time remains. It has 40% more suction power than the Dyson Cyclone V10™vacuum[.
Singapore/ India] Today Dyson launched new home technology in Southeast Asia and India that gives you control over many of the factors that impact your wellbeing, including the air you breathe and the light, dust and allergens you’re exposed to.
|Dyson Lightcycle™ task light||Dyson Pure Cool Me™ personal air purifier and fan||Dyson V11™ Absolute|
|Task light engineered to reduce eye strain and provide the right light for the time of day.||Personal air purifier fan that cools your personal space with clean air.||Dyson’s most powerful, intelligent vacuum. Senses. Adapts. Deep Cleans.|
Jake Dyson said: Dyson invests in science and technology to improve the way everyday products work. By combining hardware and software, we develop intelligent machines that solve real problems and support your well-being.
From whole room purifiers and humidifiers that kill bacteria in the water, to hair tools that prevent extreme heat damage, to fast, hygienic hand dryers, and vacuums that feature whole machine filtration, Dyson has long focused on solving problems that affect people in meaningful ways. New technology allows these machines to give you even greater control of your personal surroundings and environment. Whether you want to cool the space near your bed while you sleep, are concerned about long-term eye care or are sensitive to dust and allergens, Dyson now offers new solutions for you.
Dyson Pure Cool Me™personal air purifier and fan
· Core Flow™technology projects a stream of precise and focused air to cool you2 and deliver cleaner air, all year round.
· HEPA filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron which includes allergens, and ultrafine particles such as pollen, mould spores and bacteria.
· Activated carbon absorbs and traps gases, odours and household fumes such as VOCs.
· Acoustically engineered to be as quiet as possible.
· Intelligent light sensing system actively tracks ambient light, and automatically dims or brightens the built-in LCD screen in real time
· Sleep timer feature for the machine to turn off after pre-set intervals ranging from 30mins to 8 hours.
Dyson Lightcycle™ task light
· Engineered to support your body clock with local daylight tracking that continually adjusts colour temperature and brightness in relation to your local daylight
· Designed to reduce eye strain with over 1,000 Lux brightness, glare protection and low optical flicker.
· Maintains light quality for 60 years thanks to Heat Pipe technology.
· Connected for personalisation: intelligently adjusts for age task and daily routine, with the Dyson Link app.
Dyson V11™ Absolute cord-free vacuum
· Intelligently optimizes power and run time. Deep cleans anywhere.
· Up to 60 minutes fade-free floor cleaning with Dyson’s most powerful battery.
· Powered by the new Dyson digital motor V11.
· 40% more suction power than the Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum.
· LCD screen displays current cleaning mode and allows for easy mode switching between Eco, Auto and Boost.
· High Torque cleaner head with Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system to automatically adapt between carpets and hard floors.
· Captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
· Dyson is a global technology company with engineering and testing operations in Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and the UK. Dyson employs over 12,000 people globally including 4,500 engineers and scientists – with an increasing proportion in South East Asia where production and operations also take place.
· Dyson is realising ambitious plans to develop new technologies with global teams focused solid state battery cells, high-speed electric motors, vision systems, machine learning technologies, and A.I.
· Dyson’s 67-acre campus in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, UK, is home to the Dyson Institute of Engineering and Technology, which opened in September 2017. Dyson is making a £31m investment into UK higher education to help overcome the shortage of engineers in the UK. The four year degree programme, free of tuition fees, covers the fundamentals of engineering in years one and two. It delivers electronics and mechanical engineering content in years three and four – all alongside a paid job within Dyson’s research and development team, working on real products, with leading engineers and scientists.
· In September 2017 Dyson announced that it had been working on a battery electric vehicle for three years. It announced that it would be investing £2bn into the development of the BEV for launch in 2021. The project builds on Dyson’s existing expertise in solid state batteries, motors, vision systems, robotics, HVAC and aerodynamics.